With modern technologies and applications, there is no reason you can’t achieve the smile of your dreams!
- They conceal most cosmetic issues, mitigating the need for multiple and varied treatments.
- Veneers are versatile and help patients achieve their smile goals quickly and comfortably.
- They are the first choice among most celebrities who want a winning and symmetrically perfect smile.
What Are Dental Veneers, and How Do They Work?
Dental veneers are customized strips of porcelain cemented to the forward-facing areas of teeth. They are colored and shaped to look like natural teeth and to conceal various tooth flaws, including:
- Slightly crooked or misaligned teeth
- Unusual gaps or midline discrepancies
- Gummy looking smiles—gum to tooth ratio
- Discolored, dull, or stained teeth
- Height discrepancies across the smile line
Dental veneers work through concealment rather than correction of smile flaws.
Am I a Good Candidate for Veneers in West Clayton, NC, and What Is the Process?
The team at Clayton Smiles brings you in for a consultation to ensure that veneers will get you to your smile goals. At this appointment, our cosmetic dentist evaluates your teeth and gums, talks to you about any findings, and lets you know whether veneers are right for you.
We arrange for veneer crafting and placement if veneers are the right choice. Then, when your veneers are ready, you come into our dental office. At this time, the dentist removes a bit of tooth enamel on the teeth you’ve decided to treat. This process helps the veneer flush naturally against untreated teeth and not appear bulky.
Because we remove some enamel, veneers are considered permanent, meaning you must replace your veneer or veneers if they’re damaged or broken. However, veneers can last for decades and much longer with good habits.
Contact Your Cosmetic Dentist in West Clayton
Get the smile you’ve always wanted through cosmetic dentistry and veneers. Give us a call today to arrange your consultation with the dentist.